In your time of trouble, have you ever asked God to just show you a sign?
HISTORICAL MIRACLE IN NEVADA!
Can you imagine if every Christian in our community who values human life
were to purchase these plates? We would join our voices together and flood
the streets of our city with this precious proclamation, WE VALUE LIFE!
We have to sell at least 3,000 plates by October 1st in order for the DMV to
keep them in circulation. Simply take your current plate off of your car and go
to your local DMV and tell them you want to do a plate exchange. It's that easy!
Make your DMV Dash Pass Appointments TODAY: http://dmvnv.com/dashpass.htm
A very simple process. To make it even easier for you, here are the steps:
- Make your DMV Dash Pass Appointment TODAY: http://dmvnv.com/dashpass.htm.
- Once on the appointment page, click on “Office Appointment.”
- Now click “Book new appointment.”
- On this page, do these four things: Choose the location of the DMV you would like to go to. Then, choose a service> registration, finally, choose a day and then a time.
- On the next page, fill in your personal information. Also, you can add a note, “Wanting to turn in my current plates and get a Values Life Specialty Plate.”
- The DMV will test and email you your appointment confirmation.
- On the day of your appointment, take with you the following items: all your registration and insurance information (just in case they ask for it), a screwdriver to remove your current license plates, your driver’s license, credit card or other form of payment, and a picture of the “Values Life” specialty plate (just in case). Get there a little earlier than your scheduled appointment so that you have time to remove your current license plate and take them in with you to turn in.
- Once inside the DMV, go to the line for people who have made appointments — a much shorter line.
- The cost is $67 for the specialty plate the first year, the renewal fee is currently $30.00. WRMCSN receives $25 the first year and $20 for renewal.
- That’s it!
You have options...we can help!
Confidential services for teens and adults. Call us today for your free appointment.